We Offer Experienced Legal Services at Affordable Prices For Clients in The Chicagoland Area.
Linda G Bal
- Managing Partner
- IRS Tax Problem Resolution
- Real Estate
- Consumer Bankruptcy (Chapters 7 and 13)
- Foreclosure Defense
- Wills and Living Trusts
Illinois Attorney Linda Bal is no stranger to hard work or doing her best to help others. She double majored in accounting and finance at Loyola University Chicago, passing the CPA exam shortly thereafter; earned her MBA degree from the University of Notre Dame; and earned her law degree at IIT/Chicago-Kent College of Law.
Linda Bal now uses her knowledge, more than 25 years of experience, professional skills and human compassion to assist hard-working debt relief clients across the state - individuals, families and small businesses in Chicago, Naperville, Itasca and Algonquin, and others throughout DuPage County and surrounding areas.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Notre Dame
- M.B.A. - 1978
- Loyola University of Chicago
- Major: Accounting and Finance
- Illinois, 1990
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1990
- DuPage County Bar Association, 2016 to Present
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2009 to Present
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, 2007 to Present