Should your home be in foreclosure, we can take your side against the bank. We will walk with you every step of the way. As foreclosure attorneys, The Law Office of Linda Bal understands how devastating going through a foreclosure can be. Your home, after all, is more than just a residence - it's the place where you and your family have built your lives.
Foreclosure in Illinois is typically 7 to 9 months.
If you want to keep your home, we can help you with:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to help you catch up on the missed mortgage payments over 60 months
- Loan Modification
- Court Ordered Mediation Program
- Refinance or Reinstatement
- Foreclosure Defense - we can delay your foreclosure sheriff sale date for 12 to 18 months or possibly more and you can continue to live in your home with confidence.
If you want to walk away with the least possible damage to your credit, we can help you with:
- Short Sale
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Consent Judgment
- Cash for Keys Program
Don't make these mistakes:
- Walk away and just let the bank have your home. Even if the Foreclosure Sheriff Sale Date is set, there are ways we can negotiate a Sheriff Sale Delay of 4 to 6 months of time and you can continue to live in your home with confidence.
- Do nothing.
- Pay individuals or companies that are not attorneys thousands of dollars "front money" to help with the loan modification. These individuals or companies can close their door once they have your money. Attorneys would lose their law license if they took your money and did not do the work they promised to do.
We can help you keep your home or sell your home or stay in your home longer. YOU HAVE OPTIONS.
Call Us Today
Foreclosure is stressful. Contact The Law Offices of Linda Bal today to schedule an initial free consultation and let us go over your options with you. For a free consultation with a Chicago Land foreclosure defense lawyer, call 630-296-5084 or toll free 800-599-2152. You can also contact our law firm online.